Sunday, August 6, 2017

Introduction

Hi all, this is Rachela,

I just want to clear up some things.

Yes, I did previously have a tg caps blog which I deleted, this is the successor to that, a tool which I hope to use to stir up some creative juices.

Yes, I will still be posting on my DeviantArt, the content between these two medias should be the same, divided only between platform. (Link is: https://rachelatg.deviantart.com/ )

Yes, I will be reposting all of my previous captions onto here. If you have any doubt that I am just stealing content from a deleted blog and a current DeviantArt, feel free to message me on DeviantArt, where I will confirm my identity.

One new announcement, if you want a custom caption made by me, feel free to message me either the idea, or image, or both, on DeviantArt, any inspiration is good inspiration!

Cheers for now,
Rachela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chloe's Escape Complete (Old Cap)